Saturday, May 26, 2012

26 Mei 2012

One year ago may 26, 2011, I lost the most amazing person and woman I have ever known. My mom. She was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2009, she’s never tell anybody about her disease about 2 years , till she was gettin worse, when she started truly dying, she did her best to live as full a life as she could. Going to church, and doing a normal activity at home, i always remember what she say in the morning to my father at May 26, 2011 “selamat ulang tahun papa, panjang umur, banyak rezeki, bahagia”
she still remember and praying for my dad, me and my brother, i still keep her recording prayer on my mobile phone. May 26, 2011, at 10 pm my mom past away, she was on the better place now, but her pray its always with us, and make us strong...thank you mom :)
in memoriam our beloved mom 26052011-2605212

No comments:

Post a Comment