Thursday, February 9, 2012

King and Queen


To : @mrtetelepta
Everything beautiful in its time, about a year ago, among God blessings there was one most precious bless which make life more colorful and lead to a purpose. Even though there are many obstacles, His presence are absolute. I found a man that will be a part of my life, His name “Arthur”
This is not a shopie kinsella or meg cabot romance novels, disney fairytales, or hollywood chick flicks. But to make this relationship special, we just have to believe that it’s special. U are my King Arthur and I’m Your Queen Guinevere.
U can make me comfortable in my own skin in the better or worst. When we pray together, its magically boost my mood . You are the last puzzle, the best from God, You are not perfect and so do i, thats why we need each other.
You say “when God made you, He must have thingking about my future”. Yes God its very very good to me, and when you propose me, i decided to grow up in sacred merried with you. May our relationship last forever because true love doesnt have a happy ending, because it doesnt have an ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment