Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Suprise...

Because time itself is like a spiral, something special happens on your birthday each year:  The same energy that God invested in you at birth is present once again.  ~Menachem Mendel Schneerson



Suprise itu pas birthday dan cek email, and found this one email from ur love one, yang isinya video dari aplikasi Tom loves angela, telling happy birthday honey, and sweet word lainnya, xixixi cekidot aja videonya

 

thank you ya honey, :* (muachhh...muachhhh)

another suprise, i've got a coldplay limited tee from my besties @hadji_arie yang baru balik dari SG, dan

Jelly Flat shoes warna pink yang aku pengenin kemarin-kemarin from my brother @gemaChrist, tau aja deh hehehe *pelukinsemua.
and a new gadget from honey, this is pic from my new mainland gadget hehehe


honey and me 
But Big Suprise is from my God, Jesus Christ, for this precious gift, my family, friends and honey, im really happy having them in my life, Thank You Jesus!.... ~ September 1, 2012~

No comments:

Post a Comment